Thursday, October 22, 2009

Were You Cherished?

i had spent several weeks of grousing with kate over my family's inability to address my need for emotional resolution, and in my cul-de-sac post gained a lot of understanding. but the time has come to move completely out of the head, and start looking at my life through the lens of the heart.

last week was very difficult emotionally. kate asked me point blank: has there ever been a time in your life when you felt 'cherished'? dead silence.....um, let me see...... tick tock tick tock tick tock.....hmmmm....tick tock tick tock tick tock tic tock....., um, no....*sigh*.

so my last post focused more on the acceptance of what my family can't give me due to their emotional incapacity to do so.

the next post unpacks that a little more.

No comments: