Sunday, November 18, 2007

craezee bizzie daze

Yes, today will be one of them.

Mom went in to have the knee replacement surgery for BOTH knees on thursday last. However, because they were both in such bad shape the Dr only had time to do the one. So she woke up to the news that she would have to turn around and do it again in 6 months. This 79 y/o woman has been the paces with pain. And she has developed a high tolerance for it. Talked with her last night and everyone is just amazed at how well she is doing already with her therapy. Go Mom!

Today I have 4 services to play at various churches in the area:

8:30am
10:30am
12pm
6:30pm

In between all that I am going to have lunch with my son Xian and his girl Angela (pictures to be provided.

Then after the days chores are finished I'll shoot over to the hospital for a visit to see mom.

Geez I am one busy guy......

On other fronts, I ordered some new musical toys and as it turns out the one audio interface does not work with Leopard.......yet! Oh well, they'll eventually iron things out.....just in time for me to start working on my next symphony, and not a moment too soon. LOL.

Gotta go, catch you later with the update.

....

No comments: