Tuesday, November 27, 2007

time gone again

Now a whole week has passed almost since I have last blogged. I prefer to keep current with my updates, but it was a crazy week with the holidays and mom being in the hospital and coming home.

Black Friday I worked 16 hours and then Saturday I worked 11. I have to confess also, that since I got my new toys, I have been spending all my free time playing with them.

So soon I should have a new song ready soon: "Season of Your Soul". Not really a new song, but just a recently recorded song, written, as most of my songs were about the age of 20, but really timeless.

Also, at work, we all have to put in 6 day weeks as we approach the holiday.

How life go from being so simple and pensive to being so full to urgency in a such a short time?

.....

No comments: