Monday, November 19, 2007

Quick review

So yesterday was a pretty awesome day....I had some new experiences and made some new acquaintances.

The gig at Emmanuel Methodist was fun, and they want me to come and help with their cantata on 12/9.

I took a pic of St Phil's church, the church my grandfather, mother and I went to school in:



It sure is a beautiful church.

After that I went to hook-up with my son Xian and his girl, Angela and here they are:

So we went and had a meal at this place called Aladdin's. The food was a bit mid-eastern and quite delicious. We actually had a feast. It was really great to catch up with Xian and we're going to get together soon for some recording. Sounds like fun. I love him and really have missed sharing his life on deeper levels while I was lost in the midwest for the last 8 years.

No comments: