Friday, December 21, 2007

Since i am writing

I may as well go ahead and talk about all the other stuff going on.

Well, last night when I got out of work I was really exhausted; in fact I felt that way from when I first arrived. I was glad to get home last night.

This morning I woke and drove Sue to work so I could use her car to go over and do the Sheetz pre-app. After I did that, I went down to the drug testing place and did the urine test. So I should be hearing right after xmas about when I can start there. After that I drove down to Crivelli's to finalize the details on the new car contract. Wow! I have not had a car/insurance payment this low in 10 years!

In the meantime, I am expecting to hear something from Ressi about the potential for full time employment there.

I need a nap, but that will have to wait till the laundry is done.

That's all for now..... Off to other things, like work at 3pm.....blah humblug [oh, that would be 'new slang' btw...]

No comments: