Monday, October 29, 2007

7 day work week?!

OK, so today I am going in for my 7th day of training. But the news is that I am off tomorrow, and since "The Car" will be unavailable due to inspection (yeah for all you non- PA residents, it's just another government ploy to extract more dollars from the pockets of the working slob) and so I'll be forced to just set at home and surf the net for info about 'my' inventory. Which I will love doing, BTW, since I am learning a whole new way of life and living.

Yesterday was very interesting to say the least. I started with playing a morning service at 8:30am, then buzzed over to my j-o-b at Guitar Centers [as Keyboard/Pro Audio Consultant thankyouverymuch] put in my time till 3pm, drove home, then went back over to the church to play another service at 6:30. It made for a busy Sunday, but I like the new direction that my life is taking.

After that came home and researched products on the web, and dove into bed about 10:30pm. Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention that Diane called to let me know that she is now in the burg as planned till today actually, and we set up a plan to meet for lunch before I go to work and she heads off to Utah, back to life in the slow lane [NOT!]

Woke up this morning, drove Sue to work, and headed on over to Mary Alice's to do my usual Monday morning routine helping her out. So now I am home typing and keep you all abreast of things as they develop. In about an hour I leave to take the car over to Sue, and she will then drive me to meet Diane for lunch, after which, Diane will drop me off at work at 2pm. I work till 9pm.

What a busy week! It will be great to have tomorrow off, then work Wednesday, and have Thursday off as well.....but Thursday won't really be a day off, since the church I am subbing for has All Saints day services scheduled, and so I will most likely be doing 1 or 2 of those.

That's all for now.......

2 comments:

wickedqueenwendy said...

dude - it's sounding like a christmas or easter week...

don't burn out.

Mumblin Word said...

ok.....i'll try not to :-)