Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wuzzup 4 2day

Gotta love the lingo of 2day! Rather than criticize it, realize that it is just merely the 'New Slang' of the moment in time. Just accept it and move on to the next 'next'.

Ok, where was I....in my own world.... today I go into work at noon, a bit later than my usual start time, which makes the trip a bit more challenging, since the straight shot but does not come at a convenient time, forcing me to transfer.....ah, not that, anything but that!!!! Hehehe... no problem....actually spent a lot of time yesterday researching product and creating nice stats sheets so I can just study them as I am riding on the bus. The alternative route will only involved an hour of travel, which I don't really mind, cause: I GET to go to work today!

Oh, BTW, I found one of those pumpkins you carved last year: remember this one?????

1 comment:

wickedqueenwendy said...

hahaha - no.
that's not mine.

but, check my blog. i at least have pics of this years pumpkins.