Sunday, October 28, 2007

Developments

Yesterday proved to be increasingly invigorating.

At my new job I began certification process and also took time to get to know the inventory that I was dealing with.

So I made lists [ shut up- I'm an ENTJ, I love lists...] of the various items in the catalogue: keyboards, synths, workstations, controllers, amps, checked out their specifications and began to do a comparative sutdy on why one item should be considered over another that basically looks the same and seems to do the same thing as the other item. I'm having a hard time keeping all this stuff regulated in my brain. It's a lot of info to maintain and have on hand at any given moment. And of course [there it is again, damned ENTJ] I have to have it be perfect, RIGHT NOW DAMMIT! Hahaha........

So, in the meantime, they called me from a parish in the South Hills to help out subbing two masses on each weekend to pick up the slack for the 87 year old organist, who was looking forward to getting a break! Sweet Jesus! I went after work to meet with him and the pastor to talk about the situation, and met such an incredible 'old' man. What a dynamo, for that age, he reminded me of the monks at Gethsemani. Anyway, it turns out that I will be playing an 8:30am and 6:30pm service on Sundays, and it won't interfere with my Sunday work schedule at the store. Tada! There goes god, rearranging the furniture again.

Well, I have to get ready and leave soon. Already I'm feeling the crunch for time, as I spend more of it, surfing the net to garner info on the products I am selling.

But I don't feel negative stress, it's all good.......later tater

No comments: