Friday, October 12, 2007

What the Fugh!?

Evil stuff is swirling in the air.......

About the job search:
1. Sheetz called me yesterday and set up an interview, so I went over there at 5pm and took their computerized exam. Passed, moved on to the next leg of the process, which was to make an appointment to come back, and this morning, get the paperwork necessary to take with to the urine test. Also found out that I needed to have a criminal record check in PA and MN. OK, so I am hired there contingent upon the receipt of positive results on the pee test and the background check. Yeah! Let's do a happy dance!

....................but, wait a minute!!!

2. ring, ring ring: um hi Ron, this is Guitar Center calling to offer you the job if you are still interested.....what the fugh!? Well, now I have a choice to make....what the fugh!? God, can u make up my mind already or what (the fugh!?)

Also, more evil swirlies: comcast, the illustrious cable company came to the worng address today and turned off the service at our residence......they can't tell the difference between our street (which begins with a "C") and "Elmont" which is 3 blocks up the street. So at 2:30pm they abruptly turned it off, and left us hanging for 5 hours, till Rachel and Sue came home to call and check out the situation. They said, basically, ooops! our fault we'll fix it Sunday.....what the fugh!? No, call them back and tell them they'll fix it tonight (what the fugh!?)

So here I am at mom's on her computer, obsessively compulsively checking email and blogging until the time when things return to 'normal'.

Tomorrow morning I will go to plasmacity for my second donation, which will pay me $30. Scoop is I can make $130 every two weeks for donating plasma. $260 a month is that sweet or what? Sure beats the hell outta nuttin, honey!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


There, I feel much betteer now.........

Time to go to Giant Eagle....TTFN

No comments: